Hello, Are looking for a Valuable answer or solution to Import Emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail? Then you are at the correct place. Here, I am going to explain how can I move and transfer all my emails from Gmail account to Yahoo Mail account and some little bit of information about Gmail and Yahoo. So keep connected with us and read carefully to get all your answers.
- Gmail: Gmail is an email service provider and it‘s developed by Google Corporation. Users can access Gmail on the web, android, IOS and using as third-party programs that synchronize email content through IMAP or POP protocols. Users can receive emails up to 50 (megabytes) MB in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 (megabytes) MB.
- Yahoo Mail!: Yahoo is an American web email services provider. It’s headquartered in Sunnyvale and owned by Verizon Media and It also provides a website portal, search engine (Yahoo! Search). It has related services, including Mail, News, Finance, Answers, and all.
Why Should I Import Emails from Gmail Account
There are many reasons for Import emails from Gmail.
Basically, the primary reason for import Emails and their items is the storage issue from Gmail and all Google accounts come with free 15 GB (Gigabyte) Storage memory or space only, but after that, You have to purchase or buy some extra storage space. Now to avoid the need for extra storage space. We should have to Import Emails.
The secondary reason is also important to us for import. We all know nowadays everyone uses email service from Gmail and another Client-server and in these emails has some attachment, Document, and most important deal message, etc.. which is important for us So to avoid data loss their data. That’s why we should import email from our Gmail account.
Here we understand the various methods to solve this query. how to import emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail?
Methods For Transfer & Import Email from Gmail to Yahoo Mail
There are some steps for import Email from Gmail to Yahoo Mail mention below:
- First of all, Open the browser and log in to your Gmail account.
- Then, click the setting button icon in the upper right corner of the Gmail account home page or browser.
- After that, click on see all settings in the pop-up menu to load the Settings page.
- Now, click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on the Add a Forwarding address Option or button to open a new dialog box.
- Enter the Yahoo Mail email address into the box and click on the Next.
- Next, click to Proceed. After that, Gmail will send an email to the Yahoo Mail account.
- Then, log into the Yahoo Mail account using a separate browser window. Read the message from your Gmail account and copy the confirmation code.
- After that, go back to the Gmail account window and paste the confirmation code into the Verify text box.
- Click on the Verify Option or button. Now, the Gmail account adds the Yahoo Mail account to your list of forwarding addresses.
- Click on the button or option Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Next, click the first drop-down box and select the Yahoo Mail email address.
- Finally, press the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
Now email from your Gmail account imported on Yahoo Mail by Using these Steps. So after using this process you have to access and watch your Gmail emails in Yahoo Mail.
In this Manual method, you have faced some limitations for transfer or export emails from Gmail. There are some limitations mentioned below. Read carefully these all limitations before importing.
- The manual technique or method does not work properly.
- Time-consuming and long process for Import/Export emails.
- It’s not capable of importing Emails in bulk.
- In this method, you have to Risk data loss and the Corrupt Backup file.
- The user has some limits for importing email from Gmail.
Here the user is free to access our imported file to use free Gmail to Yahoo Mail, and where the user wants to save a backup. Using this method you can Import emails from Gmail account to Yahoo Mail. But, We all know that this method is too hard and risky and it’s not safe for our important and personal data which causes me to lose important Documents, attachment files, and much more data. That’s why I recommend you use a professional method or third-party tools.
I know that there are many third-party tools in tool stores and markets. But, personally, I suggest one of the best-perforable tool for you and all users. That is Gmail Email Backup Tool. Using this tool you can easily and Directly Export/Import Gmail Emails into Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Hotmail, Thunderbird, IMAP, Microsoft Office 365 account, Opera Mail, Live Exchange, etc. and also using this application you can create Gmail backup to PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, CSV, EMLX, TXT, PDF and many more file formats.
Also read: Yahoo mail forgot password
I think now it’s not difficult to migrate and import Emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail and other client-server or File formats. Here, You have the manual method and as well as the professional method also for Import, Migrate, Export, and Backup creation. Both methods will work effectively and properly. In this article, I explained “How can I move & Migrate all my emails from one Gmail account to another server and File formats” I would recommend, users, go with a professional method to import Email From Gmail and documents, and without losing personal data. I hope you like this information and it will help you.