Kidney disease can result from various disturbances that take place inside the human anatomy. The production of an absurd amount of creatinine or accumulation of creatinine in the blood is one reason that not only tells about the damage in the kidneys but also an outcome of kidney damage. A normal weathering of muscles in the body results in the production of creatinine. It is normal to find some amount of creatinine in the bloodstream, but when the level goes abnormal, it signifies certain kinds of issues in the kidneys.
A temporary rise in creatinine level can also be the result of excess consumption of protein, heavy exercises, and the consumption of creatinine supplements. The production of creatinine in the body depends on muscular mass, body type, gender, and age. So, asking about the level of creatinine that requires dialysis has many determinants to understand. On average, it has been reported that when the level of GFR goes below six or even before that if you notice some symptoms. If we talk according to the stages, then the need for dialysis can be felt in the fourth stage of kidney failure.
There are various other processes to control the creatinine levels in Ayurvedic medicine. With the help of some traditional therapies, the level of creatinine can be brought under control that would also support the GFR for good.
Making the creatinine condition better
To bring significant changes in the creatinine level, certain things can be done according to the process, opted to control the creatinine levels in Ayurvedic medicine. Given below are the steps:
- First of all, it is necessary to meet a nephrologist and discuss your condition with him, whether he is practicing Ayurvedic or allopathic treatment.
- Getting a blood test done is the second step towards the betterment of the condition. A blood test would help you to understand the elaborated condition of the creatinine in the blood.
- Take care of all the signs of the condition. Working on the underlying causes and signs helps in treating the issue from the core.
- Consuming a righteous amount of protein is also very necessary. Not too much and not too little, but the right amount of protein can help expand human life expectancy. Eating low protein during CKD can bring early death.
- Consume fresh food items rather than packaged food.
Natural ways of bringing creatinine down
Below are some of the ways suggested by the Ayurvedic experts that control creatinine levels in Ayurvedic medicine naturally.
- As suggested above, the first thing is to understand the causes of why creatinine is increasing in the first place. Preventing these causes can help in the alleviation of the high creatinine level.
- The second step is to consume herbal remedies instead of tea and coffee. The natural herbal remedies that are diuretic elevate the urinary flow and helps help eliminate creatinine out.
- There should be excess consumption of water. Keeping the body hydrated helps the kidneys carry out their function smoothly and helps in the removal of waste via urine.
- Do not do heavy exercises and keep the session small and less hectic. A heavy workout would result in the production of creatinine due to muscle metabolism.
- Sleeping well and healthily is also very significant. It is one of the underrated remedies.
- Take all the measures to control the creatinine level in Ayurvedic medicine. Do not skip the medicines.
- Stay away from the consumption of creatine supplements.
- Take care of diabetes and hypertension as they are two primary reasons for the failure of kidneys, which ultimately increases creatinine.
- Put limitations over the consumption of sodium.
- Eat plant-based fruits and vegetables.
- Do not eat food with high phosphorus content and take care of potassium consumption.