There can be a lot of issues or you can say there are several factors responsible for the cause of HP Envy 5055 Printer offline error such as Printer offline error, Print Alignment error, Print jobs stuck in printing queue error, or Paper Jam error, etc., but don’t worry using the below-given step by step guide can help you to turn HP printer from offline to online.
- First of all, reboot your HP Envy 5055 printer by shutting it down and then turning it on again.
- This is to check all the cable connections and to ensure that the power is on for the printer.
Still, if the problem prevails, further do follow these below-mentioned steps to solve HP envy 5055 printers offline Error both in Windows as well as Mac:
HP Envy 5055 Error in Windows:
- Download and install HP Print & Scan specialist utility apparatus that will help you settle the printing issues consequently.
- Then you have to turn on your computer device that is connected to your printer’s devices.
- After that go to the start menu and click on the ‘Drivers and Printers’ option.
- In that select ‘HP Envy 5055 Printer is offline’ from the list by clicking on the printer offline icon.
- Once you selected it, you will have to simply click on the ‘Offline status of printer’ to select the ‘Printer’ option to reset the user printer offline status option.
- Following these, you can get your printer back to online mode.
HP Envy 5055 Offline Error in Mac:
- Firstly, disconnect your entire printer’s cable connection from your Mac, and even if you have a wireless printer you have to disconnect that as well.
- Also, turn off your printer.
- Then get the HP Print & Scan specialist utility apparatus software update for your Mac
- After installing it, turn on your printer and connect it again with Mac.
- Then choose ‘Apple menu > System Preferences’, and click ‘Printers & Scanners’.
- Last but not the least; select your ‘Printer’ from the given list of devices.
With the help of the above-mentioned steps, you can troubleshoot ‘HP Envy 5055 Printer is offline’ error very effortlessly. If still the issue bothers you then you have to contact the Hp printer support at last for the solution.
These were the basic methods using which you can get rid of the “HP printer is offline” error, but the thing that needs your attention is what is causing the issue and how the root cause can be fixed. Here are some of the tips and tricks that may help from the future instances of the error and generates resistance in your device against various minors issues that usually occur out the blue and disturb the flow of printing.
- Restart your printer whenever such an issue occurs, because restarting can do a lot to make things smooth again.
2. Turning off the printer for while will help to revive the computer.
3. Next, a considerable thing is your internet or network connection. It plays an important role in the functioning of your printer and combats the technical glitches.
4. The printer and your system should be properly connected through wired or wireless connection.
5. Make sure you are logged in to your computer as administrators and you have the “manage print” rights to make changes
6. Drivers are quite essential for the functioning and hence make sure all latest or updated drivers are installed on your device. if not, use the manufactures’ website to get the ideal set of drivers for your printer. Avoiding drivers can invite a number of glitches to your device and hence if required you can update the entire system using the “window update” facility.
These were the additional tips that can save you plenty of issues and prevent the re-occurrence of errors or technical glitches. Hence, it is advisable for all users from Printer Align to follow all tricks and tips for making the best use out of their printer and experience the effortless printing experience. If required, get the parts of your printer replaced from the concerned center only.