The web development passes from different stages before it appears as an interactive and user-friendly platform to generate revenue from it. The web developers spend hours and hours to design a single page. The lifecycle of development of the website is not a cup of tea only experts can perform a professional task. This article will give you an idea of how this process is completed by passing through multiple stages.
- The first and the most critical stepsare to understand the vision of the brand and identify the requirements of clients.
- Performdeep research and analyze the requirements of the industry, demographic location, targeted audience, project theme, and of course your competitors.
- Design a map plan for an organized structure of all pages of a website. The blueprint of a website is important to improve the users’ experience. At this step, layout of the page is discussed;wireframing, sitemapping,logo designing, and UI or UX are being selected.
- The design of a website is very important. The color, shadows, and infographics improve the judgmental capacities of buyers. The e-commerce web development services in Doha, Qatar provide digital solutions to attract the maximum number of audiences on your website.
- The next step is the front-end and back-end development of the website by integrating the logic of a business or organization. However, do not forget to test your website before staring it to avoid any inconvenience. The CMS web development services in Doha, Qatar streamline the engaging content that provides solutions to the problems of the audience.
- The post-deployment and maintenance of website are very important because the user’s feedback improves the skills to upgrade the website according to the demand.
Trends in 2020:
In this article, the readers will get to know about different trends of web development that are being used by web developers in 2020.
1. Integrate modular design template:
Using modules and components, web developers prefer to create modular designs for web pages. The visualization capacity of the content enhances by using a modular design template.
2. Motion user interface enhances the interaction between consumer and brand:
The web development services in Doha, Qatar enhance the normal user activity and improve brand awareness. The transitions and animations on a web page give a creative look. You can create live graphics with the help of a motion user interface.
3. AMP provides instantaneous page loading capacities:
4. Implement voice recognition tools:
The voice-based search is replacing conventional text-based search as the latest mobile phones are equipped with digital voice assistance technology such as Siri or Google Assistance. To upgrade your website with voice recognition API tools and pre-built widgets is an exceptional idea to improve the comfort zone of the buyer. They will love to spend more time on your website.
5. Add a chatbox to satisfy the consumer:
Websites are moving towards conversational commerce. Through conversational commerce, you can sale products or services via voice calls, messages, and web chats. A chatbox solves the queries of buyers and boosts their buying capacity. Hence, the chatbox is trending this year. It has been estimated that by the end of 2020, nearly 80% of organizations and business agencies will implement chatboxes on their websites to generate profit. The e-commerce web development services in Doha, Qatar are implementing this methodology to bring the maximum number of customers on your website.
6. Use mobile-first web designs to drive traffic on your website:
It has been estimated by the end of 2025; nearly 73% of web traffic will come from mobile phones. Because of increased mobile traffic on websites, the mobile-first web development approach is trending this year. In 2019 it was estimated that more than half website traffic was coming from handheld mobile phones. By monitoring this high number of traffic, Google has designed a mobile-first indexing method. The quality and rank of the web pages are determined by using the mobile version of the website by Google.
On all mobiles and desktops, your website must be responsive and easy to navigate. The responsive image technology helps to automatically adjust media on mobiles and PCs. When your content is displayed in a convenient manner, it will automatically improve the user experience and performance. You can use sharp creative skills that will provide significant advantages to businesses in 2020. The web development services in Doha, Qatar follow the trends for development websites that leave a deeper impact on the audience.